cult.fit GMB Case Study
How Tanzacomputer helped cult.fit improve their Google Business Profile Traffic by 551% via SEO in 9 months
cult.fit strives to keep you fit and healthy through a range of holistic offerings that include fitness, Yoga, nutritional meals, mental wellbeing and primary care. Furthermore, cult.fit encourages you to #BeBetterEveryday by finding a wellness and fitness plan that can be followed from the comfort and safety of your home.
What was cult.fit looking for?
- To increase local search visibility
- To increase website visits
- To Increase search impressions
What did Tanzacomputer Help Achieve
How did Tanzacomputer achieve these results?
First, we audited thoroughly to identify any problems that needed to be fixed. After auditing the GBP profile (Google Business), we noticed the following concerns:
- Business category was not optimised.
- Address & pin locations were missing or under-optimised.
- Service areas were missing or under-optimised.
- Some locations had incorrect opening hours.
- Website URLs were not present, and some of them were incorrect.
- Profile attributes were missing.
- Photos & videos were missing for some profiles.
- Not enough reviews for some centres.
- Not utilizing the potential of a post.
- Business description was under-optimised.
This provided us enough information about what to be done to improve the visibility of local SERP.
Creating and claiming your Google Business Profile listing isn’t enough to appear in Google’s Local Map Pack. So we improved listings visibility by doing the following activities.
- Added complete and accurate information for relevant categories like NAP (name, address, phone number).
- Added accurate address and location map pin.
- Added accurate service areas.
- Confirmed with cult.fit team and updated accurate opening hours for every centre.
- Added relevant website URL for specific locations.
- Updated any data pertaining to user queries.
- Uploaded high quality photos and video shared by client.
- Made posts regarding various sales and events to give freshness to the listings
- We also suggested a strategy for collecting reviews across accounts, as reviews bring unique content and keywords that also help to rank GBP profiles higher in the map pack.
- On top of category selection, we also filled out the keyword-rich content to the business descriptions.
Citations are the foundational brand mentions across the web that help establish entity recognition on Google. The more quality brand mentions that we can procure for a campaign, the better the brand’s online prominence becomes, and online prominence is a major ranking factor for local SERPs.
Examples of local citations are sites that you’re probably already familiar with, such as Justdial, Sulekha, Yelp, and so on.
These citations show Google that you are a real business, and build your authority in the eyes of Google users.
The four-step process consists of:
- Citation analysis
- Cleaning-up existing citations for NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) consistency
- Discovering new citations opportunities
- Building new local citations
We built over 100+ citations for each location using high authority directories as well as niche directories within the fitness space.